Spring 2021 Garage Sale: “Everything BUT the Kitchen Sink”
Friday-Saturday, March 6-7, 2021
This would have been our 34th semi-annual Garage Sale. We have our fingers-crossed for the Fall Garage Sale.
Fall 2021 Garage Sale: “Everything BUT the Kitchen Sink”
DATES: Friday-Saturday, October 1-2, 2021
Whether this Sale occurs is strictly up to the pandemic and percent of people vaccinated. Though we miss seeing you, we will not be holding any events at Skyline Grange unless it can be done safely.
About Our Semi-Annual Garage Sales
- In normal years, Skyline Grange holds large garage sales each March and October.
- Our garage sales have a uniquely Skyline favor with a mix of practical to zany, plus equipment useful for semi-rural living.
- They are much more than a fundraiser; they are community events. Over 35 generous local households donate enough quality “stuff” filling 2100 sq. ft.
- We strive to offer clean and functioning items, all well-organized.
- Our garage sales have a very faithful following because they are full of great finds, surprises, delicious fresh-from-the oven baked goods, and a welcoming atmosphere.
- The main hall, housing most garage sale items, is easily handicap accessible. Accessible only by stairs are the restrooms and the garage sale sections for tools, home maintenance, gardening, sports, pet/equine & holiday.
- Proceeds go to Skyline Grange’s Building Maintenance & Improvement Fund, a fund used towards making this community asset more accessible & welcoming to all.
How to Donate Garage Sale Items
Donations are NOT being accepted at this time. Due to storage limitations, garage sale donations areNOT being accepted at this time. If we are able to safely hold a garage sale in October 2021, we will announce Drop-Off times starting at the end of summer on this website and on SRN’s Newsline.
- All donations must be clean & in working condition.
- We accept donation from all sections of the household, tool shed, barn, furniture, pet/equine
- equipment, books, DVDs, vinyl records, toys, games, linen, kids’ stuff.
- Clothing must be clean and in perfect condition.
- Did we say tools, yes tools!
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
- Large speakers • Large exercise equipment
- Child car seats
- Artificial flowers or plants
- Broken items
- Items not working
- Large exercise equipment
Garage Sale proceeds go to the Grange’s Capital Improvement Fund. Donations for capital improvement are NOT considered tax-deductible by the IRS, but by donating, you support projects improving the Grange building, modernizing it, and transforming it into a more welcoming, functional place for the community to use and gather.