24 JUNE 2023 from 9am to 2pm
Do you have stuff that you need to get out of your house? Is it something someone else could love? Maybe you have been making crafts for a while and would like to sell those? This is also a great opportunity for those who are unable to have a garage sale on their own property. Consider a booth at the Skyline Grange flea market. We are test driving our second flea market on 24 June 2023. Declare your interest in a booth by filling out the form below. There is limited space, so register your interest early.
$25 for members
$35 for non members
- Money will be collected on the day of the event.
- The event is advertised to run from 9am to 2pm
- The Grange will provide two fold up tables for your booth.
- The flea market will be held inside.
- A bathroom is available for booth owners and for attendees.
- Setup will start at 8am and takedown after 2pm. There is also an opportunity to set up on Friday June 23 between 11-2 for vendors who need a little more time.
- This event will be advertised on our website, on SRN’s Newsline, to the Grange mailing list, and in Cedar Mill News. We also encourage vendors to spread the word.
I would like to be a vendor at the flea market